Aim of the "Innovationswettbewerbs Getränke und Lebensmittel (IGL)"
At IGL, students develop new innovative food products with the help of experts from industry and research from both a technological and entrepreneurial perspective, taking into account current market situations. The overall goal for our students: to help shape the beverages and foods of the future!
- To live out your own creativity
- Work independently in your own team
- Networking and application of knowledge
- Awakening of the founder mentality
- Promoting entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial thinking
- "Going the exta mile"
- And very important: Fun in your studies!
Who can participate?
- All students of the TUM
- Students from other universities and universities of applied sciences (but at least one TUM student per team)
IGL Batch #8 2022
The IGL finally goes into the next round with batch #8. We have renewed some things to make the IGL even better.
- Offering of IGL Bev, Food and Engineering.
- Implementation of new education formats - Business Design Sprint by UnternehmerTUM followed by match making event for all participants.
- Submission of all ideas in the field of beverages and food possible - no matter if product idea, novel food, technology or new processes.
- Students from all universities can participate, as long as one team member is a TUM student.
- The winning teams can look forward to prize money and a Venture Lab scholarship.
- Timeframe Expiration IGL Batch #8 June through November 2022.
Important links for registration: